- 1st December 2018 Abstract submission opens
- 1st December 2018 Registration opens
- 19th February 2019 Deadline for abstract submission (Closed)
- 15th March 2019 Response to abstract proposers
- 15th April 2019 Scientific programme finished
- 15th May 2019 Deadline for early-bird registration and hotel booking
The Congress will take place at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
in Bergen, Norway on Monday - Friday 5th-9th August 2019
ISAE2019 is organized by Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU).
Contact person: Bjarne Olai Braastad
ISAE 2019 – Welcome to Bergen!
The ISAE’2019 will be held in Bergen, Norway. Bergen is the Gateway to the Fjords of Norway. As a UNESCO World Heritage City and a European City of Culture, the Bergen region has the ideal combination of nature, culture and exciting urban life all year around.
The congress is held at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, which is situated at the end of the famous old wharf area, Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The conference area is purpose built for conferences combining exhibition and scientific programs. Read more.
Wednesday 7th August after lunch will be devoted to scientific and touristic excursions. One excursion will go to a research facility for behaviour and welfare of farmed fish. Other excursions will take you to beautiful sceneries along fjords and mountains of Western Norway. See more here.